What I tell myself everyday.

To all the people watching, I can never ever thank you enough for the kindness to me, I'll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask is one thing, and this is.. I'm asking this particularily of young people that watch: Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism - for the record it's my least favorite quality, it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen." - Conan 'O'Brien

December 18, 2008

problem focusing.

I have a problem with focusing. It seems whenever I have to do something that is percieved as work, (regardless if its paid work) my brain just break down. On the bus, on the MRT, even walking.. there are a million thoughts and things going through my brain. And I keep thinking, these are good ideas for analysis or just starting point for stories. But surely enough, when I get in front of a computer, the mind goes blank, actually it just refuses to think. Sort of like a instinctive rebelling through force of habit. (oxymoron?)

Very annoying. need to look into solutions.... but then that brings me to the next problem. Procrastination. and there is no cure for that.