What I tell myself everyday.

To all the people watching, I can never ever thank you enough for the kindness to me, I'll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask is one thing, and this is.. I'm asking this particularily of young people that watch: Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism - for the record it's my least favorite quality, it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen." - Conan 'O'Brien

January 1, 2009

New Year 2009.

2008 have passed by in a relatively quick flash.

It is also one of the more fruitful years in terms of personal developement and opening the mind to different things.

2009 is a brand new year ahead and a lot of things to look forward to.

Key Challenges for the New Year.


1.) Have a healthy lifestyle and lose weight.

2.) Finish the animated short.

3.) Stop buying too many TOYS AND BOOKS.

4.) Write down thoughts and rants here for more creative contemplation.

5.) Have a more balanced lifestyle. More diving and less work.

6.) Expend my horizon and way of thinking.

7.) Less cynisim and more positive spirit.

8.) More tolerant towards idiots and pricks. (actually screw that, pile on the pain on them)



I hope it to be a challenging and satisfying year ahead for everyone.